CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Girls!



It has been way too long since I lasted posted on my blog! Last night I visited my blog and thought how fun it was to look back on the fun things that we have done. It was especially fun to see how much my girls have grown! So, I have decided to turn over a new leaf and try and write more often. If for no other reason, just for the sole fact of remembering and cherishing all the little things that my girls say and do. I know if I don't, I will forget! So here it goes:

Brooklyn:
1) Loves to pack bags full of little trinkets. She especially loves to pack things in my purse.
2) Started to ask "WHY?" all of the time!
3) Loves to jump and play outside.
4) Just learned how to crawl out of her crib. YIKES!!!
5) Is starting a neighborhood preschool in 2 weeks.
6) Loves babies
7) Has a shoe fettish
8) Can go pee pee in the potty all my herself
9) Likes to dress herself and her Care Bears
10) Loves to go to "mom" and "kenzie's" house (Brooklyn calls my mom "mom." Probably because that's what I call her).

Kate:
1) Is in love with her uncle Cory!
2) Loves to wear her shoes
3) Smiles all of the time
4) Is getting 5 teeth all at the same time
5) Sometimes gets the short end of the stick due to her big sister
6) Loves doggies and kitties
7) Loves to listen to me sing "Follow the Prophet" while she eats
8) Is a horrible eater--she spits everything out!
9) Loves her big sister--sometimes :(
10) Blinks her eyes funny
11) Shakes her head no. Sometimes I will ask her if she wants to take a nap and she shakes her head no.

0 comments: